A relaxing holiday for grandma and grandpa.
In keeping with our motto – "The holiday paradise for everyone from 0 to 99 years old!" – grandparents will also love holidays here.
Whether you'd like to participate in our active holiday programme or watch your grandchildren play, you will have lots of fun. And if the noise level gets a bit too high for you, you can always soothe your soul in the Ellmauhof's 1,500 m² spa with relaxation areas.
Look forward to a holiday with the entire family at the 4-star superior Ellmauhof family hotel in Salzburger Land.
What grandma and grandpa can look forward to at the Ellmauhof:
- Bright lounge for chatting with comfortable couches, masonry stove and cocktail bar
- Well-stocked wine cellar with wines for connoisseurs
- Winter garden and sun terrace with panoramic views
- A variety of comfortable restaurants and dining rooms
- Spa and Vitality World – 1,500 m² indoor spa with great views of the mountains from all areas
- Indoor adventure pool (30 °C) with massage bench, exercise rings and floor jets
- 4 different, spacious relaxation zones with family king size beds, reading and chatting lounge, 150 m2 Relaxation Gallery with places to rest and relax
- Selection of saunas including a Finnish sauna, eucalyptus steam bath, sanarium, Kneipp pool with prickly rain shower and spring water Kneipp pool
- 2 relaxation rooms with loungers and access to the outdoors
- Aromatherapy Jacuzzi, infrared cabin with light therapy, tanning bed (for an additional fee)
- Spacious beauty, wellness and massage department with five treatment rooms and relaxation cocoons for after your treatment
- Aerobics and fitness room with strength training and cardio equipment
- Free tennis at the Hinterglemm tennis hall (indoor and outdoor courts)
- Parlour games, newspapers and magazines
- Become familiar with local products from the Pinzgau region!
- Sports and leisuretime activities for adults and teenagers, daily from Monday to Friday
- Horse riding lessons, trips and private lessons daily from Sunday to Friday (for an additional fee)
- "Fit and Vital Programme" with Nordic walking, Five Tibetan Rites exercises, back training...
- Massages, beauty treatments and wellness baths daily from Sunday to Friday (for an additional fee)
- Many excursions and attractions nearby