A JEWEL OF A TIME PACKED FULL OF ENJOYMENT
Your stay with us will be even more easy and pleasurable. We've now put together what has long belonged together. Generously sized rooms and extensive enjoyment now combined with the fantastic inclusive services we have developed over the years. Our new Emerald Package is a new attraction guaranteeing you a carefree stay at our family resort. To find out more, click here.
The Emerald Package is always included.
GOURMET FULL BOARD AT THE ELLMAUHOF – A CULINARY DELIGHT
Full of the natural taste of the Alps; authentic, sustainable, local and with love for the detail.
NEW included HIGHLIGHTS
- High quality alcohol-free and alcoholic premium-drinks
- 60 Austrian and international wines
- Premium wines at special Ellmauhof prices
- Extensive range of premium spirits, long drinks and cocktails
- Variety of prosecco and sekt
- Top quality organic-teas
- Coffee specialities for gourmets
Current highlights of our Gourmet Full Board
- A gourmet buffet breakfast for epicures – with home-made farmhouse bread and various bakery products, warm waffles with honey, omelettes freshly prepared by our breakfast cook, finely chopped fruit and vegetables, press your own orange juice, a range of yoghurts, a selection of fine cold meats and cheeses, appetising muesli and a cereal corner with fresh milk (available 7:30 - 10:00 am)
- Midday buffet – with various salads, light soup, toast and pasta corner, excellent mains and delicious desserts (available 12:00 midday - 1:30 pm)
- Afternoon refreshment – a delightful warm or cold snack, tasty cakes and tarts from our own patisserie accompanied by coffee, cocoa or tea (available 3:00 - 4:30 pm)
- Diverse gourmet a la carte dinner á la carte – with local and traditional dishes, international specialities, starters an dessert buffets with frontcooking and superb vegetarian meals
- A tasty evening buffet for children with fresh baby purees, soups, mains suitable for kids, various side dishes, vegetables and a corner with desserts that will appeal to kids
- Daily salad buffet with fresh salads, fine dressings, herbs and grains
- Daily cheese buffet with a delicious selection of cheeses and a bread and wholegrain corner
- Tea and coffee bar in our restaurant – a wide variety of teas, freshly-brewed coffee with milk, latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, hot chocolate all prepared using our spring water
- Juice dispenser with premium-quality organic juices by Rauch and fresh Ellmauhof spring water (also available as sparkling) in our restaurant and in the Hipp corner available around the clock
- Ice cream bar – daily at midday and in the evening in the restaurant with a variety of wonderful ice cream flavours
- Baby buffet with home-made and Hipp organic baby food in jars available around the clock. Biscuits, rusks, sponge fingers and bottled milk are available at any time from the bar or buffet
- A daily fresh and colourful basket of fruit
Culinary treats designed especially for children
- Tasty breakfast buffet with yoghurt, various cereals, sausage, scrambled egg and everything kids like
- Lunch during childcare or a light midday meal from the buffet
- Afternoon snacks including granny's sheet cake from the buffet
- Drinks from the juice bar available around the clock
- Kids' evening meal for all tired kids from 5:15 - 6:00 pm
- Daily kids' evening buffet with soup, three different mains and side dishes, desserts and ice cream from 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Home-made baby purees and Hipp bar at breakfast and dinner
Staying at the Ellmauhof
Our modern alpine apartments and suites are spacious and bright, they come with:
- Separate bedrooms for parents and children with TV/radio in both rooms, a cupboard with safe
- A fridge, a microwave, a Nespresso coffee machine with capsules and a kettle
- A telephone with baby monitor feature
- Wi-Fi in all rooms
- A comfortable bathroom with a radio, a hair dryer, a make-up mirror and a separate WC
- Luxuriously soft dressing gowns, bathing shoes and a swim bag with towels are provided
- A furnished balcony or terrace
- Our rooms are comfortable, with modern spruce or nut wood decor and feature fine fabrics
- Our hotel is 100% non-smoking
- There are insect screens on the windows or doors of all bedrooms
- There are child-proof locks on all apartment doors
- Crystal-clear, refreshing Ellmauhof spring water from the Schattberg is available throughout the hotel
- Our studio apartments are with or without dividing doors and some have an open bathroom with a shower or bathtub and separate toilet.
ELLMAUHOF SPA WITH WATER AND SAUNA WORLDS
- 1500 m² indoor zone with delightful views of the mountains, open daily from 8:30 am - 10:00 pm.
- Our popular indoor Kids’ Water World with squirting figures and a slide (water temperature of 34°C, depth from 15 to 40 cm)
- Indoor adventure pool (water temperature 31°C) with massage bench, floor jets, wild water channel, king size family loungers and relaxation gallery with exclusive cocoon daybeds
- Tunnel slide (52 metres long) with separate landing pool
- Outdoor pool with separate kid's paddling pool, sunbathing area with loungers and parasols
- Fitness centre with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, wellness and relaxation area with idyllic panoramic view of the mountains
- Sauna area with steam bath, Finnish sauna, sanarium and infrared cabin; new outdoor sauna with panoramic views from this winter
- Fine tea bar with organic juices and fresh and dried fruit
- Inviting rest areas with relaxation loungers and a fresh air terrace
- Massage and beauty area with a relaxation pod
- Massage and beauty treatments including kids' wellness (see price list)
- ...and many more highlights for your well-being
CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT FOR BABIES, TODDLERS, KIDS AND TEENS
As a certified child-friendly hotel, we provide an age-appropriate and diverse programme of entertainment for our younger guests. Our play and leisure area with a mini farm with lots of tractors, an adventure lodge, a cool recreation room, Gipsyland and a childcare room guarantee hours of fun for guests both big and little. Our attentive and professional play leaders make sure there are plenty of fun activities that make for an unforgettable stay.
- Babies over the age of 4 months: Daily childcare from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
- Babysitting or individual care are available at an extra change.
- To arrange the above, please contact reception or the head of our play leader team at least 24 hours in advance
- Toddlers and kids: Daily childcare from 8:30 am to 9:00 pm with a carefully designed programme for all toddlers and kids from 1 to 9 years of age and additional fantastic highlights for all children over the ages of 5 and 7.
- For teens over the age of 10: Daily from 10:00 am until 10:00 pm with an awesome programme for teens. Meeting point: recreation room
A JEWEL OF A TIME PACKED FULL OF ENJOYMENT
ACTIVITIES AND RELAXATION
- Hiking and health programme – diverse and supervised by a qualified hike leader or trainer. Mondays to Fridays 8:00 am to 7:00 pm (depending on programme): wonderful walks for differing abilities, Nordic walking, pilates etc.
- Sport and activity programme – sport-based fun around the hotel; try out new fascinating fun activities under the guidance of a sports trainer. Mondays to Fridays, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (depending on programme): go-cart riding, climbing the high rope trail, cycle and mountain bike tours, fishing, football, volleyball etc., organisation of rafting tours, canyoning and paragliding.
- FitdankBaby – great programme for all mothers-to-be and exercises with baby during Little Kids Weeks
Our tip: Many activities are suitable for the whole family or for kids, teens and adults – just ask!
THE ELLMAUHOF RIDING SCHOOL
Professionally run riding school for children and adults on Haflingers, Icelandic horses, Huculs and ponies. Open Sundays to Fridays from 9:00 am to 12:00 midday and from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- Free pony riding at the carousel for kids aged 1 - 7 years
- Round table – professional advice for adults and children
- Leading miniature ponies
- High quality courses and individual lessons (see price list)
INDOOR ATTRACTIONS AT THE ELLMAUHOF
- Heated indoor petting zoo with many rabbits, small play area with farmhouse, sandbox and slide.
- Weekly magic show and live music
- Gipsyland with soft play area, PlayStation and Wii room
- Recreation room with billiards, darts, table football and air hockey
- Board games, children’s books and paperbacks
- Panoramic play room with specially made tables for classic board games
- Small shop if you need this and that
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer, ironing board and iron
OUTDOOR ATTRACTIONS AT THE ELLMAUHOF
- Rabbit lawn in inner courtyard with seating
- Mini farm to explore and play with. Chickens, goats, sheep and our delightful miniature ponies are looking forward to you visiting them in their two-storey stable.
- Our traditional farmyard garden in the inner courtyard gives children an introduction to the diversity of nature. Smelling, trying and discovering are at the focus here.
- Pond with mountain trout
- Torch-lit hikes with camp fire
- Giant tractor bouncy castle for jumping and letting off steam
- Go-kart track, slackline, trampoline and climbing tower
- Volleyball and football pitch, table tennis
- Promenade 5 – an easy hiking trail right next to the hotel
- Saalbach Joker Card
- Trips with the Noddy train