Saalbach Joker Card
Valid from 29th of May to 26th of October 2020
The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is the trump for a perfect Summer holiday and provides the opportunity for free admission for many attractions.
You cannot buy the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD! It is included and valid as long as you stay in one of the JOKER CARD partner hotels (Important notice: Not all, only those marked with the JOKER CARD logo are partners!).
The following benefits are included in the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD:
Cable car specification without bike transport
- Unrestricted access to all operating cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- One ride per day with an operating cable cars in Leogang
Cable car specification with bike transport
- for 2 rides in Saalbach Hinterglemm per day including bike transport or
- for 1 ride in Saalbach Hinterglemm and 1 ride in Leogang per day including bike transport
- you have to buy a bike ticket, if you ride more than 3 times with the bike
- JOKER CARD owner gets 30% discount for the bike ticket
Unrestricted use for following public transport lines in Pinzgau (bus & train)
- SVV-regional bus lines (except city-lines in Saalfelden)
- Pinzgautrain (PLB) route Zell am See – Krimml (except steam- and specialtrains)
- ÖBB train routes: Taxenbach – Zell am See – Saalfelden – Leogang
A list of numerous bonus partners (such as the high rope course at the end of the valley or the Tree-top path) can be found here.
Please take note of the opening times of these seasonal attractions!